Internal Linking For SEO – How To Create Internal Linking? Create Internal Link Automatically On Your Blogspot.
Internal Link On Blogspot. Internal linking boosts your On-page SEO. If you add an internal link on your page, your website readers are also impressed to read your other article. In this case, you quickly catch your blog readers. And it’s perfect for your on-page SEO. So try always to create internal linking on your blog post.
How To Create Internal Link? It’s straightforward. Just add some CSS and HTML. And your internal link is created automatically.
Now, step: one
- Go to your blogger account.
- Now click template then edit – HTML
- HTML dashboard is open
- Now click anywhere and press essential Ctrl+F (Find)
- Find = / head
- Then copy CSS and paste above the code.
Now, Step: Two
- After done step one now again press Ctrl+f
- Or find ( This code does not show up for writing. So see this image code )
- Remember some templates use this code two-three times. So don’t worry. You find this code the last one. Or if your template uses only one time in this code so you can find it easily.
- Now copy HTML and paste under the code.
- Impress your blog readers to read other relative content.
- It helps your On-page SEO.
- Boost your SEO.
- And help to catch your traffic.
- And the last one is, that it is an excellent opportunity to gain your traffic and rank your SEO posts.